What they are saying
"...one of the soundest thinkers in Congress."
- Larry Kudlow, Host, The Kudlow Report
"(Congressman Kevin) Brady has long supported veterans while serving his constituents. The expansion of the Conroe Veterans Clinic was great news for veterans in Montgomery County and surrounding areas, as well as for those who support our military, and it would not have been achieved without the persistence of Brady."
- Conroe Courier editorial, Nov. 17, 2011
"MAP Act: “Representative Brady is to be commended for sponsoring the most comprehensive and well-conceived plan ever to reduce the size of the federal government and protect the American people from higher taxes."
- Kevin Hassett, American Enterprise Institute
"Of the 435 members of the U.S. House of Representatives, three Texans - all Republicans - rank among the top five national budget cutters: Jeb Hensarling, R-Dallas, -$303 million (2nd); Randy Neugebauer, R-Lubbock, $-296 million (4th) and Kevin Brady, R-The Woodlands, -$283 million (5th)."
- National Taxpayers Union
"Sound Dollar Act: “Brady’s legislation plays a major role in helping the GOP formulate a crucial plank in its economic platform: good money. Since monetary reform is crucial to robust job creation Brady performs an invaluable public service by putting it front and center. Rep. Brady and Sen. Lee have introduced legislation that represents a mortal threat to the practice of central planning that lingers on at full strength in just three capitals, Pyongyang, Havana, and Washington, DC … panicking Barney Frank.”"
- Ralph Benko, contributor, Forbes
"Repeal Death Tax: “It’s encouraging that this bi-partisan bill has garnered nearly as many cosponsors (200) as the total votes needed to pass it. The death tax is consistently ranked as the least fair and most unpopular tax in America. If Members of Congress and our President want to get behind populist legislation, they should put down the class warfare rhetoric and take up Rep. Brady’s bill to repeal the death tax.”"
- Dick Patten, American Family Business Institute
"U.S. Rep. Kevin Brady stood up for what is right, what he believes in as a legislator and father and supported a law that has been in place for 35 years but was ignored in President Obama’s health care act. Brady and other House members who supported the legislation should be commended for defending taxpayers who do not support federally funded abortions and fighting for the rights of unborn children."
- Conroe Courier Editorial, Oct 14, 2011
Legislative Voting Record
- American Conservative Union: 100% 2011, 95% Lifetime Conservative Voting Record, Named “ACU Conservative”
- National Right to Life Committee: 100% pro-life voting record
- Christian Coalition of America: 100% 2010 “key faith and family issues” voting record
- National Rifle Association: “A” Rating
- National Federation of Independent Business: 100% 2011 small business voting record; Guardian of Small Business Award